It’s time to ditch your traditional, bland rice and trade it in for this heavenly baked rice. By baking your rice in the oven, it gives the top layer the perfect crunch while leaving the remaining layers to be the perfect, fluffy texture. It’s so good it’s bound to be your go-to side to any of your dinners. Mix these few ingredients together, throw it in the oven, and viola! Your rice with be so rich with flavor you’ll want an additional helping, or two.
- 1 cup rice
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 tsp chicken bouillon
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Begin boiling water.
- While water is boiling, add uncooked rice into a baking dish.
- Melt butter and pour on top of rice. Stir together.
- Once water is boiling, add chicken bouillon to the boiling water until mixed.
- Pour water and bouillon mixture on top of rice and stir.
- Cover rice and cook for 1 hour.