This is a zesty combo of spicy tomato juice, beef, and veggies. Finish it off with some cheese bread!
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- ½ Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Cups pre-shredded Coleslaw mix
- 1 10-oz package frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 9-oz package frozen cut green beans
- 4 Cups hot style vegetable juice
- 1 14 ½ oz can italian-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Brown the beef with the onion and garlic until cooked.
- In a 5-6 quart slow cooker combine meat and the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
I love your recipes. And given that you have kids, I know it’s properly tested.