This delicious dips is great for parties!
- 1 Medium Leek Thinly Sliced (2/3 Cup)
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 14-oz cans Artichoke Hearts Drained and Coarsely Chopped
- 2 Cups Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Chopped red bell pepper
- 1 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tsp Lemon-Pepper Seasoning
- Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Toasted Pita Wedges
- In a large skillet cook Leeks in olive oil until tender. Place in a 4-quart slow cooker. Stir in the artichoke hearts, mayonnaise, pepper, 1 cup parmesan cheese, and seasoning. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
- To serve, stir mixture, sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese, and keep warm on low heat setting for up to one hour. Serve on toasted pita wedges.