This Korean and Rice bowl is one of the easiest and most delicious meals that you will make. It is a family favorite, kid friendly, and a crowd pleaser. You cannot go wrong with this dish.
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic minced or jarred
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 TBSP sesame seeds
- 3 cups cooked rice or more
- In a skillet, brown the beef and garlic together.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients except rice in a separate bowl.
- Stir sauce into beef, heat through.
- Cool and put into freezer gallon bags. Freeze until ready to eat.
- To serve, thaw and reheat. Serve over rice.