This sauce taste like dreams and should be put on all proteins, but my favorites are chicken and pork tenderloin. Grilled outside, obviously.
- Sauce Pan
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1 TBSP Dry Mustard Powder
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 TBSP Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper Here comes the spice
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper optional!
- 1 tsp white pepper optional
- Combine all ingredients in sauce pot on the stove.
- Simmer until dark brown, about 10 minutes.
- Use as a basting sauce during the cooking of your meat.
This is SPICY, so feel free to adjust the measurements of the pepper to fit your palate.