Are you ever looking for an easy, quick freezer-meal that everyone will enjoy? This fun twist on a taco-inspired meal is sure to make your mouth water. And who doesn’t love jumbo pasta shells in their meal?
- 20 jumbo pasta shells cooked
- 1-1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 16 oz taco suace
- 1/2 cup cheese shredded
- 20 crushed tortilla chip scoops after thawed
- Drain and rinse cooked pasta in cold water, rinse thoroughly.
- In a skillet, brown the ground beef.
- Stir in chili powder, cream cheese, and 1/2 cup taco sauce until blended. Stir in 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of filling into each shell. Place in a freezer pan coated with cooking spray. Top with remaining taco sauce.
- Cover and put in freezer until ready for use. Don't forget to LABEL!
- To thaw, put on counter for a few hours.
- Bake, covered, until heated through, 20-25 minutes if totally thawed. 1 hour 20 minutes if frozen.
- Sprinkle with cheese and continue to bake, uncovered, until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Sprinkle with chips for an extra crunch.