I can’t stop raving about these cinnamon and sugar-covered bundt rolls! I mean, what’s not to love about warm, fluffy, sweet bread that’s coated in heavenly spices?
It’s no secret that making bread from scratch requires patience and effort, which is why I use Rhodes Rolls instead of making my own dough. Trust me, it’s a game-changer! The dough is perfectly portioned, and all you have to do is mix it in the cinnamon and sugars, and let it rise overnight. That way, you can wake up to fresh, puffy rolls that are ready to bake.
The aroma of cinnamon and sugar filling up your kitchen is one of the best feelings ever. Plus, once the rolls have risen, it only takes 30 minutes in the oven for this recipe to be complete! Perfect for busy mornings or impromptu get-togethers with friends and family.
There’s nothing quite like biting into a warm, sticky, gooey cinnamon roll and having all your troubles melt away. It’s a simple pleasure that always puts a smile on my face. And trust me, these bundt rolls take that pleasure to a whole new level! So start baking and enjoy!
- 1 Bundt Pan
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 3.5 oz package cook and serve butterscotch pudding not instant
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 14-18 frozen rhodes rolls
- Mix brown sugar through cinnamon in a bowl until combined.
- Layer rolls in a greased bundt pan.
- Pour the melted butter and sugar mixture over the top.
- Cover and let it rise on the counter/in the fridge overnight.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes and flip upside down on a serving dish immediately.