No more early morning wakeup call with this overnight breakfast casserole. Your prep work is made easy by being completed the night before! The only thing you need to do in the morning is pull it out of the fridge and put it in the oven. So sleep well as you dream sweet dreams of French toast oozing delicious blueberries and cream cheese!
- 1 9x13 baking dish
- 10-12 slices bread cut into cubes
- 16 oz cream cheese cut into cubes
- 12 eggs beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup berries Blueberries are best
- Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Arrange half the bread and top with the cream cheese.
- Top the cream cheese with the blueberries and top with the rest of the bread.
- Mix eggs, milk, vanilla, and maple syrup.
- Pour over the bread and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from fridge and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes covered and 30 min uncovered or until center is firm.