These peach glazed pork chops are sure to be your new “go-to” recipe. With just a few simple ingredients, like peach preserves and cinnamon, it takes your pork chops to a whole new level of deliciousness. No need to wait for summer when peaches are on sale when you can find peach preserves at your local grocery store all year long! And the best part? The remaining peach glazed sauce can be used for your pork chops and any other tasty sides you decide to cook up. So be sure to smother it all in that delicious sauce!
- Pork chops
- Salt, pepper, cinnamon
- Peach preserves can also use jam, or apricot jam
- Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup Chicken broth
- 1 tsp Chili Paste Sriracha
- Season all your pork chops with salt, pepper, and cinnamon.
- Sear hard on both sides and remove from pan.
- Add broth, preserves, Worcestershire sauce, and chili paste. Simmer for 5 min until thick
- Add pork chops back into pan and cook until pork is no longer pink in the center, only a few minutes. (Don't overcook or they will be dry!)
- Serve with veggies and rice, and don't forget to spoon the sauce all over everything!