This meal has the perfect balance of flavor and spice. Not only is this take on a Jambalaya super quick and easy but also delicious and bound to leave you wanting seconds.
- 16 oz sliced kielbasa
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced red bell pepper
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp cajun seasoning
- 2 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 bags cauliflower rice 20 ounces in total
- 1 lb raw shrimp peeled and deveined with tails on
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- lemon juice to serve
- Preheat the oven to 425. Add the kielbasa, onion, bell pepper, olive oil and a teaspoon of Cajun seasoning into a large sheet pan.
- Toss the vegetables and sausage to make sure they are well coated.
- Place the pan in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove the vegetables and sausage from the oven. Add the tomato paste and mix in with the vegetables.
- Add the cauliflower rice and the remaining Cajun seasoning to the pan. Toss the rest of the ingredients in the pan.
- Place in the oven for another 15-20 minutes. Occasionally stir until the cauliflower rice is cooked through.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add the raw shrimp on top of the jambalaya and place the butter on the top.
- Return the pan to the oven and cook for 5-7 minutes until the shrimp is cooked through and pink. Top with a squeeze of lemon juice.