This isn’t just any chicken and potato recipe. Lemon and rosemary is not only one of my favorite combinations, but also one of the most classic pairings for chicken. It feels like a no brainer for this quick and easy sheet pan dinner.
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- zest from one lemon
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp chopped rosemary
- 1 Tbsp chopped thyme
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1.5 pounds baby red tomatoes quartered
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, toss together the potatoes with remaining olive oil and season with additional salt and pepper, if desired.
- On a greased sheet pan, arrange chicken breasts, potatoes and green beans on the pan. Drizzle herb mixture over the top. Using a brush or your hands to make sure everything is evenly coated.
- Place the pan in the oven for 25-30 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked. Potatoes should be tender and green beans should be crisp.
Photo by Nathan Lemon on Unsplash
This looks delish. Thank you for sharing your tried and true recipes. Love watching your videos
Oops….the recipe calls for tomatoes not potatoes! Made this tonight- so yummy!
In the Ingredients section, you have “1.5 pounds baby red tomatoes quartered”. I think you meant “potatoes”. Just an FYI…. lol But I look forward to trying this! Sounds great!