Who doesn’t love a quick and easy pork dinner? This meal has golden potatoes and crispy broccoli on the side. You may also use a different side of your choice, this delicious pork dinner goes great with just about anything.
- 2 lbs Yellow baby potatoes or fingerling potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2-2 1/2 lbs pork loin roast
- 2 Tbsp Tuscan seasoning I used McCormick
- 5-6 cups broccoli florets
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and coat in cooking spray. Place the potatoes on half of the baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 1/2 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with 2 teaspoons of salt and 3/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- Season the pork roast with Tuscan seasoning, 1 teaspoon of salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper. Place roast on the sheet pan.
- Place in oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the sheet pan from the oven and place the broccoli on the empty half of the sheet pan. Season with remaining olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Allow the roast to rest for at least 5 minutes before slicing and serving with the potatoes and broccoli.
Photo by Alex Munsell on Unsplash
Photo by Amanda Lim on Unsplash