Do you ever crave ham, but decide against because ham is too darn expensive? Let me clue you in on a little secret…it’s never too expensive to eat deli ham. The flavor from this is so good you’ll be amazed this ham came from a package. Top with your choice of cheese, but let’s be honest. Cheddar has to be the best choice for this. Especially, when pairing with these potatoes. Try it for yourself to see just how delicious it tastes!
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 1.5 lbs sliced red potatoes
- 2-4 Anaheim or poblano peppers sliced
- 8 oz deli ham sliced
- 2-4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Mix all ingredients in your slow cooker except the cheese.
- Cook on low for 7 hours or high for 4 hours.
- Top with cheese and serve.