Feel that chill in the air? That’s because it’s fall time. And fall time means slow cooker meals galore. Might as well start it off with a bang! This is easily a top 10 meal for me. It has limited prep work with amazing results. The flavors from the veggies, sausages, and spices give you the perfect, delicious concoction. Serve with a fresh salad and bread to complete your meal!
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 1.5 lbs hot (or sweet) Italian sausage
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 4 zucchini diced
- 1 onion diced
- 2 potatoes diced
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes optional
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp basil
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Place sausages at the bottom of a 6 quart slow cooker.
- Top with all the chopped veggies and seasonings.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours, or until veggies are cooked and tender.
- Serve in bowls and sprinkle with shredded cheese!