Whether you like these as meatball sliders or meatball subs, this quick and easy slow cooker meal will give you the perfect combination of savory and sweet. Cooking the cranberry sauce with the red pepper flakes and onion soup mix in the slow cookers for hours allow the flavors to come out even more and make them more pronounced.
As a reminder, be sure to check the cooking instructions for the frozen meatballs ahead of time. If you begin preheating the oven approximately 30 min prior to finishing the meatball sauce, your meatballs will be ready to serve as sliders right away. Enjoy!
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 15 oz tomato sauce
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1.5 lbs frozen meatballs
- 1 package sliced provolone cheese
- 1 bag small split rolls Use bolillo rolls if you'd rather have a meatball sub.
- Combine first 4 ingredients in your slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- 30 min before the 3-4 hours is up, cook meatballs.
- Put meatballs and sauce on the rolls, top with cheese and serve!