Life is busy, but it shouldn’t keep you from enjoying Taco Tuesdays. This taco meatloaf is savory and has more flavor than your traditional ground beef with just taco seasoning. Prep your taco meatloaf earlier on in the day, let the slow cooker do the work, and enjoy your meal as a family!
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 1 cup salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup hot taco sauce
- Place foil into slow cooker and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine first 6 ingredients and form into a loaf shape. Place in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours or until beef is cooked through.
- Mix Ketchup, brown sugar, and taco sauce.
- Pour on top of meatloaf.
- Let it cook another 30 minutes and then let it stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve with lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, rice, and other taco options that you love!