If you’re ever craving a yummy soup and don’t have time to make one, then just heat one up! Make this in advance and when you need a last minute meal – you have this in the freezer.
- 1 lb spicy sausage browned with onion
- 1 onion chopped
- 6 garlic cloves minced
- 1 qt chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 16 oz frozen cheese tortellini
- 10 oz frozen spinach coarsely chopped
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 dash crushed red pepper flakes
- shredded parmesan cheese optional
- Combine all ingredients into a ziplock bag, except for the water. Freeze.
- When ready to use, let thaw completely.
- Place soup in either a pot, instant pot, or crock pot and let cook for a few hours.
- Place 2 cups of water in soup.
- Serve soup with parmesan cheese and crusty bread.
Photo by Victoria Shes on Unsplash
Photo by David Todd McCarty on Unsplash