This freezer meal is bound to fill you up at the end of the day. Chicken eaten with alfredo sauce is a pretty normal thing, however, adding the salsa to the mix gives everything a little more spice.
- 16 oz rotini cooked
- 1/2 rotisserie chicken cooked; diced or shredded
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 22 oz jar of Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup salsa we like it hot but you can use any
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- Place rotini and chicken into a 9x13 greased freezer pan.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients into a bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Pour sauce into the freezer pan. Cover and place in freezer.
- When ready, cook in the oven at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. Top with more parmesan cheese and serve.