Roast is a definite hit in our family. It can be eaten with potatoes, rice, on a sandwich, on its own, etc. If you’re looking for a new roast for your family, this Twisted Beef Roast will knock your socks off. Throw your ingredients in the slow cooker in the morning, and enjoy the tastiness for dinner with little to no hassle. It’s so easy, it seems twisted! What truly makes this a Mississippi Roast, you ask? The key is pepperoncini. Throw those bad boys with their delectable juice in your slow cooker and you’ll feel like you’re enjoying your Mississippi roast in the heart of Mississippi itself.
- 1 Slow Cooker
- 6 lbs round roast or chuck roast
- 1 pkg ranch dressing
- 1 pkg brown gravy
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- 1/2 jar pepperoncini add juice
- 1 stick butter cubed
- 2 cups water
- Place round roast in the slow cooker.
- Add ranch, brown gravy, onion soup mix, pepperoncini & juice, butter, and water on top of roast.
- Cook on high for 10 hours.
- Remove roast and shred.
- Add shredded roast back in juice and dig in!